GOAL# Actions, Strategies, Interventions
1. Purchase technology equipment: Computers/devices; Document cameras; interactive systems.
1. Purchase technology software: Read 180; Read 44; and, Do the Math.
1. Provide staff with technology training: Read 180; Read 44; Do the Math; Grad-Point; Technology Carousel, and other technology.
2. Write district common assessments.
2. Implement SRI assessment.
2. Revise district writing rubrics.
2. Develop and monitor SLO’s.
2. Develop engaging, rigorous lessons.
2. Provide support training to teachers to improve instruction.
3. Implement PBIS.
3. Track students not reading on grade level to target deficient areas. Implement level reading for all students and implement the SRI screener.
3. Implement/monitor new RTI process.
3. Implement effective instructional strategies for Special Education students.
3. Design school-based successful pre-intervention, post-intervention programs.
3. Teach reading/writing strategies in all content areas.
3. Hire ESOL teacher.
3. Development mentor program for black males in each school.
4. Write Engaging lessons (PLC).
4. Student work examples (PLC)
4. Revise Career Awareness Program and Career Education Focus.
4. Increase the number of students taking dual enrollment courses.
4. Increase the number of students accepted in post-secondary options.