Master’s Level Special Education degree
Educational Leadership certification and a deep background in Special Education
LEA representative for IEP meetings
- Coordination of student referrals for evaluation and re-evaluation
- Working knowledge of due process procedures
- Works closely with teachers, administrators, and others to ensure compliance with federal and state mandates relating to due process procedures.
- Conduct IEP and reviews for compliance
- Assist with GAA
- Helps to identify instructional strategies and accommodations to address the needs of students
- Maintains confidentiality of students and student records
- Assist with FTE as needed
- Coordination of 504 Plans
- Other duties appropriate by the Director of Special Programs or Superintendent
Internal candidates please send cover letter and current resume to Human Resources Department attention Masha White or email to
email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the vacancy is filled.
Washington County Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer